Skip to main content

Updating or responding to a consumer complaint

If you have filed a consumer complaint with our office, or received a complaint at your business, and wish to provide us with an update or response, you can use this form. Thank you for contacting us!

Consumer Assistance Program Complaint Response Form

Please complete the form below with any response or update to a consumer complaint already filed with our office.

You may attach any additional documentation to this form, mail to the following address, or email to Mailing Address: Attorney General's Consumer Assistance Program 109 State St. Montpelier, VT 05609-1001

This update submitted by:
Complaint status:
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Consumer Assistance Program | 109 State Street, Montpelier, VT 05609-1001 | 1-800-649-2424 |