Lactation Support Policy and Additional Resources
The Vermont Attorney General’s Office is a Breastfeeding Friendly Employer and it is the policy of the Vermont Attorney General’s Office to provide a supportive environment to lactating employees at the workplace when possible.
The Vermont Attorney General’s Office at 109 State Street – the Pavilion Building – has a Lactation Room on the 3rd Floor.
The 109 State 3rd Floor Lactation Room is located on the third floor of the Pavilion Building to your left as you exit the elevators and before the doorway down the hall to the William E. Griffin CLE Room.
For more information on the Lactation Room please see the Vermont Attorney General’s Office’s “Pavilion Office Workplace Lactation Support Policy.”
Attorney General’s Office staff who work offsite in other State Buildings typically have access to lactation rooms and resources at those locations.
- Vermont Law: Breastfeeding in Public
- Vermont Law: Nursing Mothers in the Workplace
- Vermont Department of Heath’s Breastfeeding webpage
- Vermont Commission on Women
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
Office of Women’s Health Breastfeeding webpage
- Pumping and Storing Breastmilk
- Breastfeeding at Home, at Work, and in Public
- Breastfeeding Resources
- Vermont Attorney General’s Office Civil Rights Unit
Vermont Attorney General’s Office - 109 State Street 3rd Floor Lactation Room