I. PUBLIC RECORDS
In support of transparent and open government, the Attorney General’s Office posts all public record requests and responses on its webpage.
The Vermont Attorney General’s Office firmly believes that a vibrant democracy depends upon citizens knowing and understanding how their government operates. Publicly available records are an integral part of an open and fair government. By posting all of our Office’s public record requests and productions, Vermonters have more access to public information.
Public Records Act Requests received by AGO are listed by the year below.
What you need to know
- Vermont's Public Records Law
- Public Record Act Exemptions
- Public Records – Vermont Secretary of State
- How to submit a public records request to the AGO
- Guidance for making a public records request
- How to pay public records request fees
- Vermont Secretary of State's Uniform Fee Schedule for Public Records Act Requests
- Statewide Public Record Requests Database and Agency of Administration information
II. VERMONT ETHICS COMMISSION