I. PUBLIC RECORDS
In support of transparent and open government, the Attorney General’s Office posts all public record requests and responses on its webpage.
Public Records Act Requests received by AGO are listed by the year below.
- Vermont’s Public Records Law
- Public Record Act Exemptions
- Public Records – Vermont Secretary of State
- How to submit a public records request to the AGO
- Guidance for making a public records request
- How to pay public records request fees
- Vermont Secretary of State’s Uniform Fee Schedule for Public Records Act Requests
- Statewide Public Record Requests Database and Agency of Administration information
II. VERMONT ETHICS COMMISSION
Vermont Ethics Commission