Skip to main content

CRU Complaint Form

Does your complaint involve employment? If you answer is NO, we will not be able to investigate your complaint. If your answer is YES, please continue with this questionnaire.


This questionnaire is designed to help us determine whether your situation can be investigated by the Attorney General’s Office or the Vermont Human Rights Commission.

If you are a State employee and you believe you have been discriminated against in employment, your submission on this page will be sent to the Vermont Human Rights Commission for review. You may also reach the VTHRC directly at 800-416-2010 (Toll Free in VT) or at 802-828-1625 or at

Your Address:
Are you presently represented by an attorney?